Seeking to develop a web based Macromedia Flash module. Module will begin with a predefined print media template that includes customizable fields (text or image) to allow user to substitute alternate graphics or text. User will then be able to preview the customized template, end result will be a .pdf for save on the server and/or printed by end user. Module must connect and retrieve customizable fields from SQL Server database.
A similar implementation can be seen on site <[url removed, login to view]>, "Flyer" option.
Bidding coders should submit samples of similar previous work experience; reference required. Additional requirements and specifications will be made available to qualified bidders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Module developed in Macromedia Flash
2) Server side hosting is Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server running Microsoft IIS
3) Database is SQL Server 2000
4) Client compatibility for Microsoft IE 6.0+