Attached is a traffic flash map project that needs the following updates:
* Please refer to <[url removed, login to view]> for the existing working swf file.
- Currently prints the entire map. Would like to print what's on user's screen. If not possible, print nearest quick zoom area (on top of movie)
- Currently prints camera icons. If possible, should not show up on printed page unless toggled to "show" on user's screen.
- Currently, project ID's (W1, R3, S1, etc) do not show up on print. Would like this to show up on printed page if toggled to "show" on user's screen.
**Advisory lines (red, blue and green lines)**
- when info icon is clicked and xml_window pops up, line switches back to original color. Would like to keep orange highlight until xml_window is closed
- keep orange highlight to reflect current state. For example, if cameras are showing, "Show" should be highlighted. If cameras are hidden, "Hide" should be highlighted. Same behavior to be applied to project ID buttons. **Mouse scroll zoom** - quick zoom locations do not zoom to correct area when using the scroll wheel
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).