This is not a large project but has a few items that need to be working together.
1) Existing flash interface (to be supplied) has room for a business logo. We would like this logo to be pulled from a database table and populated into flash interface. This logo is determined by a single field form (no password or authentication) at the beginning of the flash.
Example: User comes to home page, enters company name and clicks "Enter". If company name matches existing database name then the logo for that result is displayed in the flash. If logon form entry does not match then Generic logo is used. No error routines required. Very simple.
2) ASP page interface for setting up the business logo. This will be a one page interface that will allow a user to enter basic contact information and upload a business logo to the database. The logo must be restricted to type and size as per specifications.
Note: Database is SQL server. I require the SQL server SP to create the table and a connection string included. I can provide access to a server if needed.
I require someone who can start work on this ASAP and work until completion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash, SQL, ASP,