Looking for an invididual to create a self-running flash presentation to be published over the web or executable file.
Presentation already done in Powerpoint, need to move to next level and create a more professional and creative work.
Creativity a must!
Description: High-end full motion rich multimedia presentation
• Animation: Advanced continuous custom Flash animation synchronized with voiceover mp3 sound provided
• Design: Advanced use of Flash and other graphic design applications to create custom graphics
• Common uses: Automated (unattended) presentations, such as trade show kiosks, web presentations, CD business cards, etc.
• Runtime: Generally 1-12 minutes
The objective is to craft a message and to build a compelling presentation through which to communicate that message.
Will provide raw information from which to craft the presentation
Must have previous flash presentation experience and provide sample work
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, Internet Browsers,