I am interested in only hiring someone that is very experienced in flash and can get this project done in a matter of 2-3 hours, I need someone that can stay with me online and work through this I will make it very easy and provide all the source files for you, I just need help w/ some modifications. are you that type of person that can dedicate your immediate time to get this done now asap and work under deadline pressure to finish this in 2-3 hours, (trust it is not that complicated)
what we need is this:
1. text to appear on upper left side of flash (text must come in like this: [url removed, login to view])
2. fixing color of center logo to match red and blue of website. logo at end shoudl dissoleve and look like center logo here: <[url removed, login to view]~novo/clients/msrf/>
3. adding video icons (as currently seen on [url removed, login to view]) we will provide the image: <[url removed, login to view]>
4. adding a background (watermark) to php page on right so the site will not look empty on 1280x768
5. when you click on links on flash video must cover center of flash, (we provide videos) very easy.
there are a few more minor edits but this is the major for now..if you can do it and ensure you can be online for the next 2-3 hours to work with me to get this done. I'm online on yahoo and will be avialable as long as i have to to get this done
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).