I need to create a very elegant and original flash intro for a client that owns a Golf shop. This intro needs to be similar in style to how [url removed, login to view]
The idea is that this client shows a nice flash intro on his homepage, similar size to that one (a bit smaller in height) where his 5 main brands are showcased with a product or image that identifies the brand and a sentence that it's the brand's motto.
We have very good quality images to do this, hires images golfers and products from ecco brand and the other 5.
So the idea is:
- Flash movie similar in style to ecco's home page, playing with my client's logo a bit which looks like a circle, and some shapes similar to ecco animation. Height of about 380 pixels
- We'll have 5 brands: ecco, glehmuir, precept, bridgestone and daily. All specialized in golf items.
- Each of the brands will show a product or products that are typical from them and a sentence that will be his motto.
- Images will appear with a nice effect, as well as sentences. Sentences should be loaded from a text file so that we can change easily
- Ecco should be the first one and client wants to use images of two golfers that we have on the brand's site image gallery database.
- Preloader using rounded client's logo.
The idea is this, simple idea but it has to look very nice and elegant, like the one on ecco home page.
We have access to a database of images from some of these companies, so images shouldn't be a problem.
Send me links to your best and most stylish flash movies so that I can evalutate
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).