Flash Puzzle Game Enhancements
Please see following links for reference:
Puzzle script: <[url removed, login to view]>
Example page in our site with integrated puzzle:
<[url removed, login to view]>
1. Create navigational menu inside the puzzle pages for easier access to puzzles directly from puzzle pages. The menu can be placed both inside and outside of flash script (whichever is faster to load)
2. Create a tool for the admin to choose a daily puzzle where he can define the image pid and puzzle elements number (like 6x6 or 8x8). Show a thumbnail of the daily puzzle image on the home page with a link to play the jigsaw puzzle.
2. Record users time to solve the puzzle, and save them under Coppermine account. If the user doesn’t have an account, suggest them to open an account and after successful registration add the solving time to their account.
3. Calculate the monthly/weekly winner time based on the formula I'll provide later on. Send the congratulation letter to the winner each week/month with an optional Gift Certificate number.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).