Annulleret

Flash database connection

Scope of Works

Prepare a database connections and backend CMS administrative support to a flash front end interface.

We will need a php/mysql based backend system that had a secure login system that can allow the administrator to update the content of the flash front end interface.

There are 2 phase with the project. They are:

The first phase will include the following actions:

• Design the database table structure;

• Impermanent the database design;

• Create an administrative security login screen and its function; and

• Design the functioning screen for performing updates to the database.

The second phase will include the following actions:

• Creating the database connections between the flash frontend and the database backend; and

• Ensuring the displaying methods are according to our defined method.

Payment Terms

25% of the project amount will be credited to your account one the first phase had been completed. The remaining (75%) will be credited once the whole project is completed.

We will need up to 2 weeks after the final alternation had been submitted for review. Should the review process be taken any longer than that, we will further credit 25% of the project to your account. That leaves 50% to be credited after the entire review process.

 

Others

There may be one or two little minor changes to the flash design and requirements, but it won’t be very much. We can say it is already 95% done.

The development period is 7 days (including weekend).

You will be asked to work on our test server. Details will be provided once you had been confirmed.

Please send me PMB if you require further details

Færdigheder: Adobe Flash, Databehandling, PHP

Se mere: flash database connection, flash connection database, flash database connectie, flash database connect, flash connection, weekend work, weekend update, review phase, php and mysql connection, phase review process, phase review, phase-end review, creating php table, account credited, flash secure connection, flash connect, connection flash database php, flash database connection security, as2 database connectie, flash database connections, database connection flash, flash database connection php, flash login, flash site php database connection, secure connection flash mysql

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 2 bedømmelser ) London, United Kingdom

Projekt-ID: #279528