I have a Flash streaming audio player that is already set up and working with a Radio Station. It is built in Flash with ActionScript 3.
I also run a PHP script on our website that shows a jpg banner of the dj that is currently on air. I want to call this PHP within the player itself.
This is what I want done:
- Minor modifications to appearance of player based on Photoshop mockup.
- Remove volume control knob
- Remove meta data display, clock and on air status text.
- Crop size of player.
- Add equalizer visualization (already have visualizer AS3 code - need to get it working in the player).
- Incorporate PHP "now playing" banner as described above.
- Remove code that is no longer required.