Develop a flash annotation application that will load an pre-existing SWF screen recording and then allow an Content Manager to create various interactions "over" the screen recording. These interactions will be speech bubbles,etc (see below for more details)
When a user selects a screen recording SWF, the application then loads the interacton data from the database and plays back the interactions in sync with the pre-exisiting screen recording SWF.
Interaction details are stored in a database (Access Database via ASP or Mysql & PHP).
Interactions (drag and drop from a floating pallate):
* Speech bubbles
- shape dynamically adjusts to the text
- Test Size & Font
- user can control source arrow
* Stop and Go action
- On click causes swf screen recording to go to next frame and play.
- Can be transparent, but in editing mode have a colour
* Animated characters over (animated swf characters)
- can set animation frame to go to. ie. Stand, look left, etc.
- Interactions properties stored in a Foating Pallate, which will manage properties of the above objects.
* All objects to appear in & be managed in a frame (like flash)
* controlls to forward and reverse pre-exisiting swf screen recording in order to position the objects
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash 6 and greater