I design flash games myself, and my showcase site is [[url removed, login to view]]. I've been working on a multiplayer online flash game for several weeks now, and it's nearly finished, but now I encountered some problems and my school is starting again, so I decided to let somebody else do this for me.
**What I want you to do:**
* De-Bug my game from any bug that you find, i have found a few bugs myself.
* Make my multiplayer system fully functional.
* Add your name in the credits.
Before you can do this, you need the source code (.fla file) of what I have already done, you will get a download link in a private reply after I have accepted your bid. **WARNING**: it is over 40 mb!
**Information about the game:**
* Side-scroller shooter.
* Multiplayer functions are based on php, an action plays when both parties have confirmed their move.
* Somewhat of an demo: [url removed, login to view]
Only place your bid if you have done jobs in communicating with flash and php before and if you are an advanced actionscript programmer.
[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Functioning php files executed by and into flash that work with the mySQL database on my server.
**Macromedia Flash MX** (Absolutely MX, not 4, 5, 2004 or any other version.) **PHP 4** (For the multiplayer actions, you'll get access to my server.) **MySQL** (Database support. Database has already been made.)