We have website which is up and running with yahoo,now we need customise store and want to have the following features.
They want to be able to allow their customers to follow a 'Design Wizard' that helps them enter the layout/design of their porch, and then choose the products that would most suit them. The system should be in Flash or something similar that can allow them to drag and drop items to create their layout.
The system would work like this:
1) Client picks from a few options of diagrams that are most like their porch layout/configuration.
2) They fill in dimensions and the website draws a diagram of their porch to scale.
3) They click where they need panel-breaks for doorways or impassable obstructions.
4) They select Velcro or tracking attachment. If they choose tracking, the diagram lays out the tracking with splices and carriers and corner tracking.
5) An inset may appear pointing to the curved tracking, "Will you be using 90-degree curves or will your tracking come together at right angles?"
6) As they make their inputs a running price is tallied.
7) Suggestions are made along the way like, "Marine snaps are useful for securing the base of the curtain and come in packs of 10....would you like to include marine snaps with your order?"
8) By the time the wizard is over, they have a list of necessary items that will automatically be uploaded to their shopping cart with one click.
9) In addition, Admin must have access to their completed diagram.
10) It needs to be easy to use and accurate.
11) Once the design/layout and selection of items is completed the system needs to process the shopping cart via the payment gateway with all the normal e-commerce features for customer and admin (order confirmation, reports etc).
My budget is around 500 to 600$.