SEED is a nonprofit organization that is launching a fundraising program that will provide consumers with the opportunity to support the development of afterschool programming in their area through their everyday purchasing.
1. ECommerce website
1.1 Design of website
1.2 Development of html stuff
1.3 Development of Content Management System for the front page
1.4 E-Commerce development/implementation
1.5 Integration with the [url removed, login to view]
1.6 Uploading and Testing
2. Logo Design
2.1 Design and development of logo options
2.2 Development of the logo for the print quality
3. Sales Material
3.1 Tri-fold brochure
3.2 Letter heads
3.3 Folder Design
3.4 Business cards
3.5 Stationary etc
3.6 One page sale summaries - designed (businesses, students, individuals, sign-up/sponsorship form)
3.7 Sign-up Form
Please note that the website will be a private label version of [[url removed, login to view]] and will need to be integrated with this site.
The deadline will be Saturday, Feb 19th at 5pm (6 days)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1)The ecommerce site will be hosted on
[[url removed, login to view]] and you should use their ecommerce software (please visit their site for details)
2) The website needs to integrate with [[url removed, login to view]]
3) All creative work MUST be completed in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop - and we require all of the original files in case we need to update the information.
4) Creative files should be delivered in original format and in pdf version.