Need a dynamic Flash Map that will display members of a Community organization. Businesses, non-proffits and members with different icons on the map. The list of locations will be stored in a MySQL database on a server running PHP. The map will be 3 different images depending on the level of zoom. Images will be from MapPoint software and will reflect the jurisdiction of the organization.
An example would be the same as a find nearby businesses on one of the popular map websites.
Would like to have a the following functionality:
1) able to display a local area map, with the ability to zoom with 3 lvls of detail
2) able to plot local addresses on the map, with hover info, and click to display detailed info
3) dynamic list of addresses from a Data table
4) must display the database LIVE (or close to it)
5) GUI must be easy to use and similar to MapQuest/Yahoo maps and include a spot for contact info to be displayed
6) a backend (flash or HTML) to modify the entries in the database table, only needs 1 admin user.
7) at least 4 different flag types to mark the locations depending on the type. (business,Non-prof,govt etc.)
This project will also lead to many other small flash and PHP projects for the winning bid. My company is often seeking good scripts and apps, and currently outsource all of our coding.