I'm looking for someone to setup a website for me that functions in most of the ways that Scriptlance and GetAFreelancer do. I know there are several premade freelancer type scripts out there so I would need someone to provide the best one available. I've been reading quite a bit about a "Freelancer v2.9" script that might be what Scriptlance uses? If that's the case, then I would need you to install the freelancers v2.9 script and provide and install all the custom mods/addons.
Install the script into a TEMPLATE MONSTER template that I will provide you in html, flash and psd format, a payment gateway (through Paypal, 2checkout and/or [url removed, login to view]) and basic content for all the pages.
In addition to the basic script, install some mods / addons which do not come with the basic v2.9 package.
1. The job-posting add-on, as found on Scriptlance.
2. The single login box script as found on scriptlance.
3. The modified project display script to display
the /15/20 latest projects on the side-bar.
4. The contact forms / report violation forms + mail
5. Basic content for the site / faqs,terms,privacy etc.
6. Modified [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] files to allow
users to select their own password while registering
and not have to remember the auto-generated
7. RSS feed script to generate RSS feed from your
freelancers 2.9 site.
8. A Freelancer display script that will buyers to view
all freelancers profile in the same page , search by key-words / expertise , invite them to bid on their
9. The ability to charge every freelancer who signs up on the site a monthly membership fee.
Install script and template with SEO tactics in mind. This would be through the use of meta tags, alt tags and so on throughout the site. If you're SEO experience level is very strong I would consider hiring you on an ongoing basis to further optimize the website for all the major search engines. Thanks in advance for your bids - I'm hoping that you have the resources available to find a good solid freelancer type script that can be integrated into a new template. If not, I'm not opposed to a custom solution.