I'm looking for some graphical buttons for a soccer website (<[url removed, login to view]>). The page where the buttons would be used is the Team Roster page, which shows a table with all of the players on a team. The user can select multiple players from the table and then click one of the buttons to perform an action on the system. The buttons needed should are:
1) "Move To Bench"- Used to move active players to the bench
2) "Sell Player(s)"- Used to sell active/bench players
3) "Trade Player(s)"- Used to trade active/bench players
4) "Activate Player(s)"- Used to move bench players to the active roster
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
2) All source files used to create the graphics.
Internet Explorer 3.0+