I would like to have very similiar page as about.me.
Please have a look at about.me.
See for example:
[url removed, login to view]
Please go though the sign-up process at [url removed, login to view] in order to understand the flow
IMPORTANT REMARK: RELEASE 1 must first be performed and if you succeed with RELEASE 1. We may do RELEASE 2 as well with you. For the project Scope is only RELEASE 1 relevant for the price and bidding.
After RELEASE 1 is completed we will discuss the RELEASE 2 price.
Business Requirements (BR):
BR1 - Drupal as social community framework must be used
BR2 - Site will be multilanguage: 3 Languages must be setup: German, Russian, Hungarian. (we will provide the translations)
BR3 - It must be possible to create an own page as on [url removed, login to view], thus with the possibility to choice from several fonts and default picture or possible to upload own picture.
BR4 -It must be possible to limit the upload size of the picture in the Admin.
BR5 -It must be possible to sign-up like on [url removed, login to view]
BR6- It must be possible to email other members
BR7- It must be possible to add icons with links to once profiles on:
These links with icons must be possible to manage in the admin
BR8 -It must be possible for a member to add own URL and/or RSS
--> please refer to [url removed, login to view] for creation of new member
BR9 -It must be possible in the admin to add a rotating banner and Adword links for all site pages
BR10- It must be possible to recieve email like on [url removed, login to view]
BR11 - It must be possible to block so no one can email once user
BR12 - It must be possible to retrieve lost password
BR13 - It must be possible to change password
BR14 - The same editing possiblites of the user profile as on [url removed, login to view] must be possible
- BR15 -Add feeds from social communites e.g. Facebook. See [url removed, login to view] for the integration.
- BR 16 -Add the same Dashboard as on [url removed, login to view]
More detailed specification provided on setup. Please ask if you have questions regarding the project setup.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).