1. Select a hat, the product appears in the window.
2. Select a logo, it appears on the front center of the hat.
3. Create a message, it appears on the hat.
4. Select a font from our library, the text message appears in that font.
5. Select a thread color, the text message reflects that color (the logo image does not change).
6. Select one of three placements, the logo and text appear with the selected placement of the text.
7. Show the final product, confirm image, prior to going to the shopping cart.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).