we will make a simple online flash game that store player's game data in an online database, we will handle the flash game development but we need experienced programmer who had experience on building php and mysql backend to bridge flash content.
- We will do the game graphics and logic and but need programmer to help us on communicating the game data between the database, so they need to help bridging action-script to php. The game is very simple, the game data is some combinations of objects in the category they selected.
- each player will have a password sent to their e-mail address, they can apply for the password if their e-mail ended with certain specific domains
- every time they play this game they will need to use that password to retrieve the saved game data, and resave the game data to the database after they played it.
- Forget password function, user can reset password with their e-mail as login.
- The database is important part of the game, the game is mainly used to record users' choices in the game as a survey tool that the users already know the purpose, we need an admin page that we can login to that can present, filter, search and sort the data in a table, and calculate the frequency of certain data appearance in certain relations, and the result can be exported to excel UTF-16 that support Unicode ( we need excel file instead of cvs because MS excel cannot read the UTF-8 characters in cvs exported file).