We need a Clone of [url removed, login to view] "Webchat Chat" with IM feature, as they have.
A few added features.
In non "Seminar" Mode:
1. Just as Userplane current Webchat demo with Multiple Video being able to be docked. When the user has more "friends" docked than can be seen at one time, the scroll bar comes into play. If "unseen" users videofeed causes a bandwidth issue on the server, then it need to be temp disabled while under the
non view area. Docking and undocking need to be just as Userplane app.
2. Just as admin in user plane is now, we need to be able to create rooms and also password protect them. User plane admins can create permanent rooms, but not passworded.
When in Seminar mode:
1. admin has access to each user so that we can toggle on/off
all options of video/audio/text type/ ask question/ etc,.. for example:
"joe" can view Video of others,,, yes
"joe" can show video of himself,.. no
audio. grab mic, listen in, and all other options need to be
controlled by admin or moderator.
2. when an approved user wants to ask question,
They type in there question and then hit "Q" hitting the "q" key will alert the admin/mod of a pending user has question.
and the admin/mod will see the question in a que with possible others pending passing along to the Instructor. The admin can delete the question from the que if he wants to.
The instructor needs to be able to push predetermind urls, with access to a list created earlier,
and also a list of images that have been uploaded to our server where they can be accessed to share with basic whiteboard features, as in pointer over image to pin point details.
Will add to this as time permits,.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to be able to be used on all Browsers and uses Flash.