Brand adjustment project:
Background: decisio, inc ([[url removed, login to view]]) needs to change its name. We are going to be moving the company name and webside to decisions, inc ([[url removed, login to view]]).
In addition to changing the company name, we are rebranding the products this way:
As such, there is brand adjustment that needs to be done to the website.
This project is to do the following items:
1. build new logo based around decisions, inc that fits in with the overall look and feel of the website
2. produce multiple logos of different sizes
3. build whitepaper template, powerpoint template, business card design and folder design (examples can be viewed by logging into <[url removed, login to view]>
userid: <branding@[url removed, login to view]>
When bidding on this project, please submit a sample of what you would do with the logo on the main page (can be low resolution).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).