I need a simple Facebook application: user collects points in a giveaway competition. Application is divided in tabs.
- user adds application and is entered in a giveaway competition
- user should see how much points he has at the header of the application (above tabs)
- first tab lists functions for a user (take a survey, provide e-mail, invite friends, see prizes)
- sidebar of the application: rank among friends (all the friends, entered in competition, with their points)
- 4 questions survey, everyone that fills out the survey, receives 10 points (survey opens in a second tab)
- providing e-mail address gives a user 20 additional points
- option to invite friends: each invited friend gives additional 10 points (friends invite form opens in third tab)
- prizes information (opens in forth tab)
- application will post a message with picture and text on user's wall, each time user opens the application
- application will get just the basic information about the user
- aplication will be hosted on my server
- all data will be stored in a CSV format
Since I am a web designer & programmer, I should be able to change design of the application myself, together with poll questions. I just need the basic structure & integration on Facebook. Your own suggestions for design are also welcomed.
PHP is preferred, but not a must.