Mortgage Interest Investment Calculator created in MS Excel. I want the main tab to be the entry items and the second tab to be the answers. Line A to be the question; line B to be the entry. Second Tab to be the results of the same. Line A to be the same question, Line B to be the resulting answer.
This calculator is to determine the amount each individual receives according to investment.
- ENTER amount of Loan* (ex: $100,000.00)
- ENTER loan period (ex: 1 year, 2 years, etc..) by years or (1 month, 2 months, etc..) While there is a month version, does not matter if one month or one year or five years, the monthly result will still be the same...so, I wish to enter the amount and be able to show it as either years or month. Open for discussion for this if you have any questions.
- ENTER amount of investors required (ex: ten persons, 10)
- EXAMPLE of above: $100,000.00 divided by 10 = $10,000.00 required by each investor
- ENTER the percentage of the loan (ex: 10%)
- ENTER the percentage of the manager (ex: 2%)
- PRESENT the amount of the loan monthly owed by borrower of the loan by the full percent amount (ex: 10%)
- DIVIDE accordingly to all parties percentage of ROI of the percentage of loan as above 10% (ex: 8% investors, 2% manager, or 7% investors, 3% manager) on a monthly period.
*Based on a 30 year amortized/percent only.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $89 for dette job
Hello, my name is Cristian, I have a degree in Business and I work with excel every day. I have much experience with creating complex spreadsheets and formulas. Check my excel reviews. Greetings.
Hello I have 12 years of experience in this field. I can do your work as per requirement. I can give your job before your delay. Let's have a chat and discuss the work and counter offer. Thank you
hi! we will offering our self for mortgage intrest investment calculation. we have both experts of ms office and also acca and MBA . regards SYDZ GROUP OF IT SOUTION
Hi there, I'm new to Freelancer but I have over 16 years experience with Microsoft Excel, and can put together a simple to use spreadsheet with your requirements. Thanks!