We are doing some work developing a complex report formatting application that requires some complex, conditional nested table formattingusing Apache FOP (XSL-FO). I am looking for someone who is an expert in using FOP to render complex documents who can help us (ideally)
1) create this application by developing complex XSL
2) potentially help us fix bugs inside the FOP code itself.
Ideally would like someone ASAP.
we are using fop 0.20.5
the stylesheet was being built with scriptura, but we are open to any modifications to the stylesheet that would make the application work, while still preserving as much of the layout as possible.
I am attaching some examples of the kind of complex stylesheet we are trying to get to work, along with some sample XML.
The problem we seem to be having is that we have a table row that spans across two pages -- even though we are using the "keep-together=always" parameter set in the XSL for table rows.
If you have the experience to help me resolve this issue, take a look at the files and give me an estimate for what it would cost to get the work done -- will be happy to provide more details to someone who has demonstrated experience with complex FOP applications.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Platform for this is Java running on Weblogic, with fop 0.20.5