I'm seeking 2 modifications to the popular wordpress polling plugin WP-Polls 2.20 by Lester 'Gamerz' Chan. I've attached a zip copy of the plugin or you can download it at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The following modifications would apply to the Poll Options page in the Wordpress Administration Panel
1. Under the first option, _Poll Bar Style_, there is an option to "Use CSS Style." This allows you to pick the poll bar background color, poll bar border color, and poll bar height. The actual poll bar will look flat and 2D, or two-dimensional. I would like the code modified so the bar will look rounded on the edges and more 3D with a gradient and drop shadow, if possible. To get a sense of what I'm looking for, check out the attached file: gradient bar [url removed, login to view]
2. Under the option for _Sorting of Poll Answers_, the two current choices in the dropdown menu are: 'Exact Order' or 'Alphabetical Order.' I would like an option to Randomize the vote choices. For example, say I have a poll on choosing your favorite color. I would like the answer choices to be displayed randomly each time you visit the page. So, one day you might vote and the answers would list maybe like this:
Pick your favorite color:
Then, if you come back later to vote or maybe vote for a second time a week later, the page might show the answers like this:
The point is, I would like the answer choices to be mixed around each time the page with the poll is viewed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP in all 3.0+ versions of IE, Netscape, Firefox, Opera, Safari