I am using Wordpress for my Russian-language (UTF-8) site. I am more or less satisfied with it. There are two main problems with Wordpress as an engine: it is slow on loading, it is still a blog - I am looking for more community-style like place.
Currently I am using following add-ons:
1) Calendar of events (it is shown in the blog, as well as a listing in the sidebar)
2) Forum (SImple forum for Wordpress)- displays new posts in the sidebar and opens a s a separate page
4) On-line store (simple yet easy to use and manage) - WP SHopping cart)
5) Ad -rotating module
6) Media managing module (easy add-on Youtube/avi, mp3, etc clips into the post) - wordTube
7) Spam protection (Akismet)
More community-like features will be hepfull.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Check-out [url removed, login to view] (hosting company) for a list of available tools and platforms