Our service oriented company is in need of a website built in php that will accomplish the following tasks:
1. Design a uniform look as a template in the backend for easy modification.
2. Create customer estimate modules for both residential and commercial interior/exterior painting and pressure washing with the ability to adjust square footage prices in the backend. This form will ask the customer questions and then calculate estimates based on their answers according to a given formula (i.e. the customer's answers will be entered into the formula). The final estimates will be in printable html or pdf format with our company logo and information on the header, the customers name and information filled into the appropriate spaces.
3. Allow for easy modification of html code in a user friendly environment with the ability to add pages, edit pages, and delete pages from the backend.
4. A project gallery where customers can go to see all of the jobs we have done - photos are entered in the backend under the job's file.
1. Commercial subcontract estimating forms - a module where we can enter the information into a form concerning the job details. This information will be printable in either html or pdf format on our commercial bid form using information from the database.
2. A job organization center that will track estimates, won/lost status, date bids due, completion dates, prices, photos, etc.
3. An integrated address book.
4. An integrated calendar.
Please submit two bids, one price for all the work done in php and another form programing the frontend in php and the backend in a Windows XP executable format. Bidders who do not acknowledge this request will most likely be overlooked.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. A physical CD-Rom copy of all work must be recieved after project completion before payment will be released.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. GPL work is acceptable, but the site must appear seemless.
Linux, MySQL, PHP, Windows XP
Again, please submit two bids, one for all php work and one for a php frontend with a Windows XP executable format backend. Bidders who do not comply with this request will most likely be overlooked. Also, please examine all bid documents carefully as they contain specific information on how the final product should function.