Within SiteBuilder Website contstruction/development environment(or equivalent), requested features included:
- supports up to 50 Business email accounts
- Phone and email support applet Included
- easy SiteBuilder(or equivalent applet) support Incl.
- Gift certificate builder Incl.
- Web coupon builder Incl.
- Audio, video, flash upload Incl.
- Photo manager Incl.
- Support for Unlimited website pages Incl.
- Support for Unlimited subdirectories & sub-sites Incl.
- Password protection Included
- Webtrends® site statistics applet Incl.
- File manager & HTML editor Incl.
- email marketer app support, up to 50 names
- Business forms builder Incl.
- Weblogs (Blogging Tools) Incl.
- [url removed, login to view] builder Incl.
- PayPal "Buy Now" buttons Incl.
- eBay® Auction Connector Incl.
- Amazon® Store Connector Incl.
- Verisign® Payment Gateway (or equivalent) Incl.
- MivaMerchant 4.13(or equivalent online merchant) support Incl.
CODER AGREES TO PROVIDE EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON ADDING SITE CONTENT VIA EACH OF THESE APPLICATIONS.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Coder agrees not to reuse component parts of website content developed as a result of this project
Adobe. C++, Flash, Java, Perl, VisualBasic/SQLServer/Oracle DB8, 9, 10, (access support for Windows 2000/2000 Professional, XP/XP Professional)