The web site will be for a recruiting company. In addition to the other common links like, about us, contact us etc, the site should have these:
- the visitor should be able to log on using a userid/passwd to view, update or create resume in the company's database.
- emplyoers seeking candidates for open positions in their company should be able to search for resumes by specifying desired key words.
- display the job openings from the database. the display should be based on the search keywords from the user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Apache Web Server
MySQL Databases (version 4.x)
PHP4 and Perl 5
Webmail - 2 Types