Working in asp we need to fix possible bugs in our web site coding. Symptoms are as follows:
1. Logged on users get an email [via jmail] with a link which, depending upon their score on a questionnaire, takes them to a specific report reflecting their unique scores. Sometimes, the web page report shows no session results when the link is clicked upon.
2. We need coding which will successfully redirect a user to his/her choice of online course. Currently a form with confirmation page reflects the choice made but we need a process page which directs the user to the correct course.
3. Advise us on any possible alternatives to some of the residual FP coding still in our web pages e.g. webbots
B. Other coding
1. We would also like a Date field added into our server-based database.
2. We need coding which will disallow new users from duplicating existing usernames/passwords
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Our web site runs on a Windows based server.
Our PC's are also windows OS