This is Stage 1 of a 4 Stage project. The coder i select to develop Stage 1 will be offered the final 3 Stages.
**Whole project outline**
This is an online booking system where customers can request a quote of certain items (stored in a database). This will saved into a table(database) the owner will receive an automated email advising them of the quote request. The owner will generate a quote and this will be email back to the customer. The customer can go to the website retrieve the quote, and confirm the booking.
**Stage 1 Consists of.**
1. users my browse products and request a quote for booking
2. backend, can create/edit/delete products
3. quotes requests will be emailed. (saved into table is stage 2)
4. users may except/book quotes by QuoteNumber
Please not all screens have been designed. All graphical work has been created. Database has been created.
You will not need to put this all together.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Choice of ASP or PHP using a MS SQL 2000 database