I recently re-designed my website, [url removed, login to view] however I feel it is missing a professional designer's touch.
Use your own vision, but some areas I think could be improved might include:
* 'Services' drop down in nav menu
* the grey background
* the dark grey bar at the very top and bottom of the page
* the main image on the homepage and internal pages
* the background to the 'No obligation quote' box
Please include your price and samples of past work.
I will need the PSDs from the winning bidder (no coding necessary).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).