**web-based GUI** for scheduling videoconferences. No conferencing takes place within this GUI, it is used only to control a videoconferencing system.
Using SvConGUI, a management interface to the videoconferencing system, some users will be able to:
* Schedule resources (audio/video connections) to avoid system overload. Scheduling will be achieved using only one of the following user interfaces (which one is to be defined by The buyer and the developer):
* Graphical scheduling calendar
* Text-based scheduling calendar
* Manage active conferences and view statistics
* Start, stop and query the status of the conferencing engine
* Manage user access to SvConGUI itself
Coders must specify the selected programming language (ASP .net, ASP or PHP) and DBMS (MSDE 2000 or PostgreSQL) and type of scheduling calendar.
*_Please see the attached specifications._*
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
SvConGUI shall run on all 32-bit editions of Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP that support IIS (Internet Information Services). SvConGUI shall run on all the currently available Service Packs.