I am looking to purchase a turnkey lawyer search website. The easiest way to explain what I want it to show you. Here it 'basically' is:
[[url removed, login to view]]
(It will list about 30 different turnkey web businesses you get -- $30 for all of them. Then just click on "legal search" (which is the one I am primarily interestd in) and click on preview/demo to see that particular website.
Basically, I will run a website where lawyers will pay me to advertise their lawfirms on my website. I want the process of them putting their ads on the site (text and/or banner ads) automated with payments going through paypal. The public will use the site to locate a lawyer in their State in a particular field of law (i.e. traffic tickets, personal injury, etc).
I am completely flexible on whether you use the above site or not. If it is easier for you, great. If you would prefer to use something else, no problem. The above site does have some features that I do like (i.e. the ability to log in to check accounts, automatically emails customers that their ad is going to expire, etc).
The above turnkey website is about 80% of what I want (with a few changes). I will purchase that site (it only costs $30 for ALL of the turnkey websites available) and have you modify it - which is completely allowed by that company. In fact, you can also have any other sites on there at no cost by me since I will have re-seller rights once I register with them. However, you also free to use/create your own page if that is easier for you.
CONTINUED below in deliverables...[
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE....
Here is basically a quick breakdown of the modifications that I would want with the above cite (assuming you don't use your own):
1. Delete a few of the categories on the main page (i.e. Delete attorney login (I have no idea why the attorney would ever have to log in once they pay their fee to advertise on my site), delete countries since only going to have lawyers from the USA, etc.
2. Add a few more categories of laws (i.e. traffic tickets) to the list
3. I want the person to be able to select if they want a text ad OR a banner ad. They will be charged two different prices depending on which they pick.
4. I want the person to see/view their ad before they pay with paypal and/or have a screen where they can choose to snail mail in their check if they prefer. That does not exist on the above site.
5. I want the positions of the ads of the lawyers to rotate (i.e. I don't want the lawyer ad at the top of the page to always be at the top. I want the ad to change order so everybody gets equal positioning - sometimes at the top of the page, sometimes in the middle & sometimes on the bottom).
6. The lawyers can advertise for their own law firms for 1 year. It will automatically delete their ad after 1 year and send them an email letting them know it is going to expire and/or has expired(the above cite does that already I believe)
7. I also want it to limit 10 ads in each field of law in each state. So for example, only 10 lawyers in NJ can advertise in the “traffic tickets?? section. Another example is only 10 lawyers in Ct can advertise in the “personal injury?? section. Once 10 ads are put in a particular category & state, the system should notify the person wanting to advertise that the ad space in that particular category/state has already filled up.
8. Possibly provide a discount/different price if they advertise in different kinds of law (i.e. $100 for ad in NJ/Personal Injury, $150 for ad in NJ/Personal Injury & Traffic Tickets).
I will also supply you with a logo to add identifying my company. As long as it looks professional/legal I am flexible on the other graphics - but it should look unique.
I also have no firm time requirements. I figure I will proceed with this idea after the holidays.. but will NOT need a finished product for about 2 months... if I get it sooner, great. If not, not a problem. I am more interested in waiting for a good quality product instead of rushing it.
Most importantly, this site should be self-running. I shouldn't have to do anything.[
Also.. if possible, I would like to include a feature where the advertisers can submit their website to MANY different search engines (as an added incentive for them to advertise on my site). Again, he basically is what I am looking for:
[[url removed, login to view]]
(It will list about 30 different turnkey web businesses you get -- $30 for all of them. Then just click on "search submission" (which is the one I am primarily interestd in) and click on preview/demo to see that particular website.
And again, just like the lawyer search page above, I can supply you with this script/page to use/modify if you prefer. (If you have other ideas/incentives to have lawyers advertise on my site, your input would be much appreciated).
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I tried my best to be as detailed as possible but unfortunately ran out of space. Obviously I will go into more detail when the need arises and/or if you have any questions (i.e. the exact fee that I will charge for text ads, banner ads, etc).
--- deliverables ---
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
Note: All files should also be put in a single .zip file and emailed to the Buyer so that the Buyer keeps a backup copy.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I am flexible on this. I would basically need a recommendation where to have this web page hosted. The cheaper the better. I currently use [url removed, login to view], but if that is not suitable for hosting, please suggest an alternative reliable place that is very cheap (i.e. it seems like hosting costs $5 a month these days in some places).