I am running a small property agency in Singapore. I have had a website running since 1999 - http://www.realteam.com.sg.
I am now looking at revamping the whole site and thinking of incorporating 2 other features in the site which I wish to request your service:
1. Create a mechanism for my agents to sign in as members. A password and ID would be given to them so that they can have accessed to the training programme and documents that they can print out. I will take care of the training program and the documents part. I just need someone to help me to write a script, or something to that effect, where the memberships can be incorporated on my site.
2. I also want a page in my site where landlords or sellers can post in their properties for rent and for sale, respectively.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Window XP; Internet explorer 5 or higher, Netscape, Linux