1. The primary function of the website is to receive video entries for a competion (links to youtube videos)...
2. Automatically select the winners based on certain variables and time.
(The key criterior being number of views the video has had - this will be the actual views the video has recorded by youtube website not the number of views the embed has had.)
3. And then to keep a record of the winners.
Having a collection of videos that can be viewed by users is very much a secondary function.
Important: We are not looking to host any videos ourselves / We do not need our own video player…
Registration / User profile / My Account
Entry - Add links to Youtube video
verify user / user details
Make awards to users
All video entries dynamically displayed in order of total number of youtube views.
List can be refined according to sub categories - i.e. date entered, youtube categories, bespoke categories etc
BEFORE WE WILL PROCEED WE WILL NEED:-
We want you to build us a simple example page which pulls data from youtube about a specific video - and dynamically displays info such as number of youtube views on the page (next to a thumbnail or embed of the video)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).