I want a simple application made in C# that demonstrates how you can build log on/off functionality. So how users can log on to get into an application and the logging off from the application.
I would like the following demonstrated
1) Table in MS SQL Server that has users for the system. Can call it users table.I'd like it to have two columns, "UserName" for the username used by users and "LoggedON" to have Y or N for logged on or not. Can just supply SQL script to create this table.
2) When logging on checking if user is logged on already.
3) When there is no activity by the user for two minutes lock the screen and prompt for re-logon. When re-logging in it must have what the user was working on.
4) When logging off or closing the application it must log off user.
5) If the program termintes prematuraly, like power failure, ended in task manager then the user must not be locked out, must be a way to detect there is no activity and the application is not connected anymore and change the flag in the table to "N".
This must be done in C# and i prefer everything to be created in code and not form designer. I'm using Visual [url removed, login to view], needs to work in this enviroment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to run on windows XP, Visual Studio 2005