In the NEXT 36 HOURS or so can you modify our PHP/MySQL site [[url removed, login to view]] to look like the mockup attached?
You will need to:
* Make the search drop-down an edit box (how it used to be in fact!)
* Remove the long (Wikipedia) text paragraphs
* Put back the News, Info etc gray TEXT button categories that are COMMENTED OUT AT PRESENT.
* Then modify these categories to match the mockup
* Modify the categories that appear in the TYPE drop-down and in the TYPES table to match the gray categories (INtro . . Home, Info . . Kids)
* Modify the layout of the [url removed, login to view] page and the fonts/colors of the hits
* Display icons (we'll send them) to indicate the TYPE of web hit (see mockup)
* Make the existing bookmark icon gray-scale
* Make Vote and Bookmark appear if users aren't logged in (and show a message that they need to sign-up or log-in). Make the message page have the same style as the Vote message page for signed in users.
* Make [url removed, login to view] the home page (rename it [url removed, login to view] if necessary)
* Add Google adsense as per the mockup (we will give you our existing Google adsense account details for this site)
* When surfers add a link the DESC field value is the page title (grabbed from the net since there is no longer a DESC edit box)
Thanks - Paul
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).