I have installed Typo3 on my web server using a standard Fantastico install.
I am learning Typo3 but I could use a quick helping hand to get the site jump started.
This should be a very quick project for a TYPO3 Expert, I am guessing 2-3 hours or less.
****Please only bid on this if you know TYPO3, Typoscript and you know what you are doing.**
I need a TYPO3 template I have chosen installed.
Also, basic configuration of the menus and navigation, along with BE and FE users sections and permission structure.
The only other thing for this project is that I would like a basic run-through after you have set it up to point out to me where everything is to make my job editing a bit easier later.
Thanks for bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working Typo3 configuration with a TYPO3 template I have chosen.
2) Configuration of menus and navigation.
3) Configuraton of BE and FE users structure.
4) A short document describing where the main template files, graphics, and primary template control configurations are located etc.
5) Overall advice or suggestions Pretty simple.
Operating system: Linux
Kernel Version: [url removed, login to view]
Apache version: [url removed, login to view] (Unix)
PHP version: 4.4.7
MySQL version: 5.0.27-standard
TYPO3 Ver. 4.1.1