1. User opts to join as Top Video User
2. Once join, user upload video viewing will start counting until it reaches 20,000 page views.
3. When 20,000 video views attain, every 1,000 video views, it will display $1 and records in database.
4. On screen, it will display Username and the amount.
5. Total of 10 users will be displayed on the website.
6. Sorting will be from highest amount to the lowest.
7. The script should be able to detect against fraud. This means user cannot click on their own video to gain video views.
If need more info, please ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).