We need a query written to perform the following:
1) Each time the program launches it will browse and import an excel file that will list a phone number and it’s associated expense code (which is used for billing purposes). I provide this file.
2) Search a MS SQL table for every entry that has the USERNAME we specify:
1) Calculate for each expense code ??" the total number of seconds for billing (Total of all CONNECTTIME).
2) Calculate for each expense code ??" the total number of minutes for billing (Above divided by 60).
3) Calculate for each expense code ??" the total number of pages for billing purposes (Total of TOTALPAGES)
Table layout is attached in zip file:
MS SQL (note NOT MySQL but Microsoft SQL)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
WIN2K, WIN XP