I have a folder with 42 very small access database files contained within them ,These files are all soccer,baseball hockey and various sports tables full of stats that i get from a software program called betting genius .I need to be able to run some queries on cetain types of statistics .One of the queries will be to list any team that have not had a draw for more than 6 matches .I have 2 queries to start with then if this is done well i will have many others that need doing ,this should be a simple job for a database person .
Full spec is as follows
1. need to be able to querie all league files within a folder of my choice(changeable) to tell me the names of any teams that have not had a final score resulting in a draw for 6 matches or more .
2. Need to be able to querie all league files within a folder of my choice ( changeable ) to tell me the names of all teams whos final match score has NOT ended in an even number for 3 weeks or more i.e 0-0,1-1,2-0,3-1 ect ect and teams whos final score has not ended in an odd number for 3 weeks or more .
Source code will need to be supplied for any written software
Data files attached
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows xp microsoft access