We require a script to be developed which allows for us to test different webpages(sales letters) on our website that does the following:
1) Ability to test up to 5 different webpages([url removed, login to view], index1,htm, index2,htm, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) to see which letter is more effective.
2) Person A sees index1.htm. If person A revisits site will only see [url removed, login to view] and not be sent to any of the other sales pages (A cookie is set on machine so that they always see the same version of the page)
3) See conversion rate i.e people who visited site who then order product from website
4) Each sales letter is given equal testing time to enable us to track
To clarify 4) basically we would like each salespage to get equal viewing e.g visitor 1 sees [url removed, login to view], visitor 2 sees [url removed, login to view], visitor 3 sees [url removed, login to view], visitor 4 sees [url removed, login to view], visitor 5 sees [url removed, login to view], visitor 6 sees [url removed, login to view] etc
We would prefer no text file editing **-** simply enter up to 5 web addresses in a form and press submit to configure a split run test. (Once the script is installed on server)
Also we have MySQL databases that we can use to save data or I would be keen to hear other solutions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).