Very similar to: <[url removed, login to view]> but simpler since we don’t need all of the features.
We will provide a scanned copy of our hand written edits to the example site. This will ensure that the project is extremely well defined from the beginning.
The site is mostly passive. The only interactive features are:
1) event booking; includes secure payment facility; a feature that stops more men booking if the abs(# men - # women) > 5
2) post-event form for attendees of each event to complete (see attached example and read the text of the page to understand the idea), attendees who mutually select each other should automatically receive an email informing each other of their email addresses
3) tell a friend email facility from the cite
We will provide all of the text, but need some good graphics to go in the site. Please provide examples of some of the websites you have designed.
The menu list below displays the features that we don’t want, marked “- NO??.
events - YES
how it works - YES
singles party - NO
success stories - YES
FAQs - YES
dating services - NO
dating tips - YES
[url removed, login to view] - NO
news - NO
tell a friend - YES
about us - NO
why we're different - NO
corporate/franchise - NO
affiliates - YES
contact us - YES
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape, Linux