looking for a designer/scripter to build a sms application that will send info to a number of users.
The script will need to be able to work with [url removed, login to view]
We are looking to open a site where we can distribute info via sms. Ex news, weather, sports.
We are looking for someone to build the script to our specs. and then build a website around the script.
a few basic things the script will need...
1. login and password
2. cell phone # verification via sms sent to phone
3. have the ability to send an sms to 1 or 10,000 users
4. need to be able to schedule when an sms message is sent, min, hours, days, weeks in advance
5. need to be able to send an email to the script and have the script take the "subject" text and automatically input it into an sms message and send it to specific users
6. have a subscriber sign up for specific messages to get, EX daily weather, RedSox scores, etc.
would like to work with a programmer experienced with SMS applications.. Also would like examples of sms projects you may have worked on...
again the gateway we will be using is [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).