We need developed a small auction site that is for auctioning items for a charity fundraiser. No money will be collected via the site. The site will simply provide a means for the users to bid on items posted by the administrators. The following Functionality will need to be implemented.
1. User registration
2. User Login
3. Forgot Password Feature
4. Main Page with description of Charity Organization with a link to view auction items.
5. Browsing Auction Items with bidding, high bidder and history
6. Admin Login to allow upload of items to be bid upon
7. Completed Auction Information available to admin to show who to bill for completed auction.
8. Automated email when Auction terminates and high bidder is established.
9. Reserve Price Mechanisim on some products as set by admin. THis should be optional as set by admin.
10. Must look GREAT!!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
asp access preferably or php mysql.