We have a SQL Server 2000 database with a few tables. We need to build a website that displays a simple report from data that is in the SQL database. The website will require authentication (login/logout) based on a ***Users*** table in the database.
The report should be displayed using ASP.NET Grid control. The user should have the ability to download report into Excel (CSV or XLS, either is OK).
*You will also need to first create .NET classes corresponding to all the tables in the database.*
There may be one or two additional Web Forms to allow adding a new record to one of the tables. Nothing too complicated - simply call a SQL stored procedure and pass the data entered into the Web Form.
We will provide you the database schema, and all the tables, stored procedures, views etc. You just have to build the website and classes.
* You must have experience building 3-tiered applications. The business/data tier should be completely separate from the Web forms/UI tier.
* You must have experience using **[FxCop]**. The code you write must be 100% FxCop compliant, and any exceptions will need prior approval.
* Web design experience / sample websites will be a plus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio 2003
.NET Framework v1.1
C# ONLY (No VB.NET)
SQL Server 2000