There are a few things involved in this project:
1) I will buy this script: <[url removed, login to view]> I will need a programmer to customizes it to fit my template and layout.
Features that need to be added are:
a) mailing list -subscribe/unsubscribe
b) a little menu modification to include other area of the site.
c) top pics by rating and most viewed
d) The tell-a -freind section needs to be modified.
2) Two cuztomizable pages, that is a user a tell-a-friends form they will be asked for some info this info will be placed in a database, then the reciptient will be sent an email with a link [url removed, login to view] on visiting that page the card will be shown with the info from the database. 2 of these cards are to be designed.
3) A 3rd page like the 2 described above will need to be built, but with extra features such as notification when the card is viewed.
4) A new section needs to be added to the site,this section will hold html contents instead of pictures and text jokes. (the user submit section is not required)
5) All pages sent from a user to another user must have an entry page.
6) The emails sent out should include a banner in the email.
This is pretty much all the work that needs to be done, but there may be a few things here and there ...nothing major
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).