The project is to be developed using ASP/ASP.NET front end and MSSQL as Backend.
The concept is a company has many Sales Representatives for field work. and doing sales and payments collections. The system should be able to allow these executives to enter their sales and collection details into pre-defined Microsoft Excel Worksheet and save the same on web server. Upon saving this information, will subsequently update the data in SQL Server. The excel file should be used as a interface for data entry i.e. there shouldn't be a download and upload hassles for excel file.
The system is divided into hierarchical model i.e. Managing Director below them are Managers below them are executives. So, in the entire system MD will be able to view all executives and manager's sales and collection figures, whereas manager will be able to view only his executives sales and collection figures and not one manger or executive can see the other manager's or executive's sales and collection figures.
This is a entire web based system and should have consideration for addition of managers, executives, allowing & denying of rights etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Pricing should be consider including customization if require to be done after first run.
5) As far as possible avoid DLLs use
Front End ASP/ASP.NET with VB.NET
Back End MSSQL 7.0 or 2000
Server Windows NT / XP / 2000
Client Windows 9x onwards all OS
IIS 4.0 / 5.0