An ecommerce website for an artist, the design MUST be based around a work of art from the artist, file will be provided upon bid acceptance.
Navigation should be on the side, and navigation MUSt use button designed by artist, again, image to be provided upon bid acceptance.
3 layouts based on painting should be submitted to client for approval, design must have a main (index) page, and then a design for the content pages behind them.
Must include shopping cart installation, secure certificate installation, all testing and debugging, as well as installation of items up to 10 items.
Must include a blog, and a photogallery page, complete site should be no more than 6 pages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Fully functioning Ecommerce with shopping cart, tied to client's preferred payment service (paypal, 2Checkout, etc.) with a Secure Certificate installed.
c) Painting (Shopping Cart is on this page)
e) Blog (may be a open source blog program, modified to fit site.)
f) Contact Us
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 31, 2007 7:40:04 AM:
I apologize for this, coders, but this client is very picky, and we have had problems with finding a developer capable of handling the job.
the client has requested mockups from each bidder before she will let us select one, please find a file attached to the bid with a work of art that is the theme around which to build the site. Please present a mock layout for consideration.
If you are unable to submit a mockup, we understand and regret that you will not be considered for this job.
All major browsers.
MUST BE COMPATIBLE WITH CHILISOFT LINUX. VISIT <[url removed, login to view]> for details on client's server.